Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dixie






I shot these images of my friend Dixie for practice balancing my off camera flash with sunlight better.The images with the gray background were shot outside, using sunlight and my Vivitar 285. The images shot with hay as the background were actually shot inside an 18 wheeler. While shooting we came across the 18 wheeler full of hay and no one around seemed to mind us being in it, so we set up inside. The two doors at the end were open, so there was a mixture of sunlight and my flash. I moved the flash around several different times for each shot to get it how I wanted. It was a lot of fun, even though we ended up covered in hay. 

2 comments:

  1. You can't beat some good boots, and a classy southern girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, gotta love michael's comments. ;)

    and that shoe shot is sassy!
    cute shots, miss burris.

    ReplyDelete